5 Minutes with Romz Deluxe

1. Real Names?  
Romeo

2. You're a new addition to the crayon box. Which color would you be and why?
I'd be glow in the dark crayon. I always look to stand out in everything I do. I plan and strategize. It's very important for me to make a mark in everything I do.

3. What inspires you?
I'm inspired by the Old School thought processes. Those people have a few resources but could build pyramids. What?!!! I'm about that type of forward thinking.

4. How important is image as a musician?
Image is everything. Artists need to package themselves cause they're a product. People are not into cheap looking  products. People are attracted to good looking packaging. Look at woolworths. Need I say more.

5. Any current/future projects we should look out for?
Look forward to other great hits for myself and Earl W Green.  We're going Daft Punk on this industry.  The songs are too great! I'm also polishing up my album. Don't expect just house. No!

Social Media:
Facebook: DJ Romz Deluxe

Label: Music At Last

No comments:

Post a Comment